End-to-End IT Services To
Support Your Success!
At National Communications Services, Inc. (NCS), we know the importance of system uptime and availability, and how your communications and network infrastructure are critical to running your business and getting things done.
That is why our goal is to ensure you get the most out of these investments without having to worry about their day-to-day operation, service, or support.
NCS offers a complete set of end-to-end professional and technical IT services for your business. When it comes to proactive service and support, we offer flexibility and customized packages that are tailored to meet your specific needs, 7x24x365.
Whether it’s a full-time resident engineer, part-time resource, 4 hours onsite once per month, remote support, vacation coverage, or ad-hoc break/fix, NCS can tailor the right solution for you.
Proactive Service Agreements
Insure that your Skype for Business (aka Lync) Unified Communications system and infrastructure are well cared for through an NCS Proactive Service Agreement that includes:
- 7x24x365 Single point of call for service issues and resolution
- Server Hardware Break/Fix Onsite
- 7x24x365 Proactive System Monitoring
- System Patching and Updating
- Tier 1, 2 & 3 Technical Support
- End-User Support
- Technical Changes
- Device support – break/fix/replacement onsite
Collateral Development and Support
To complement all phases of the Skype for Business (aka Lync) pre-and post-implementation process, NCS offers a comprehensive set of collateral development and support services that include:
- Customized End-User Guide Creation
- Quick Reference Guides
- Best Practices for an Optimized UC Experience
- Post Implementation Follow-up and Help Desk Support
- Tracking End-User Issues and Troubleshooting Bugs
- Escalating Issues to Higher Tier Technical Support and Resolution Tracking
- Metrics / Reporting
Pre-purchased Support Hours
Regardless of the type of support needed NCS offers the ability to pre-purchase blocks of support hours at discounted rates. These hours can then be utilized for any of our IT consulting, design, project management, implementation, migration and support services.
Pre-purchased support hours make it easy to plan and manage your budget by identifying the quantity of hours needed each month and then purchasing that amount at a reduced rate. This is a cost effective option for scheduled project work too.
- Office 365 Administration and Deployment
- Remote per Server Monitoring
- Server OS Patching and Updating
- Software Upgrades
- Data Migrations
- Exchange Upgrades and Migrations
- Remote and Onsite Desktop Support
- Azure Services and Support
Want to know more about Proactive Services and Support Agreements from NCS? Contact us for more information.