Skype for Business Connects People Everywhere
Designed for organizations of all sizes Microsoft Skype for Business is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform that enables your employees to stay in contact with colleagues, customers and business partners and ensures that your organization is always well connected. Skype for Business provides a consistent, single client experience for messaging, voice and video, content sharing and a great meeting experience that can be accessed from a variety of devices, and from almost anywhere that users are located.
Skype for Business allows users to communicate securely and stay connected with colleagues and customers, from virtually wherever they choose to work.
Skype for Business Across Devices
Users can switch among devices as they choose based on their needs. Skype for Business offers a familiar and consistent user experience across PC’s, desk phones, browsers, mobile phones and tablets.
Skype for Business connects millions of people, their communications and the applications they use every day—together. Multiparty HD video conferencing brings life and expression to Skype for Business meetings.
Reliable and resilient with core system high availability options and survivable branch office capabilities
Simpler to Manage
Designed for organizations of all sizes, Skype for Business is a dependable platform for all real-time communications. A single unified system reduces complexity within your IT organization.
Skype for Business lets you reach your vision of unified communications—on a scale and timeline that aligns with your business objectives.
NCS offers a unique and straightforward approach to deploying and managing Microsoft Skype for Business with our all-in-one cloud-managed Skype for Business on premise server appliance. Advantages of our approach and solution include:
- Cloud managed all-in-one Skype for Business Server solution. Virtualizes all Skype for Business Server roles and functions and runs them on a single dedicated server or customer- supplied virtual machine environment
- Small form factor—standard 1U high dedicated rack mount server that scales up to 3,500 users—ideal for small and mid-sized businesses
- High Availability (HA) and Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) options for business continuity
- Plug & Play—simple to set up, easy to use, easy to maintain
- Reduces complexity, licensing and hardware costs vs. traditional on premise Skype for Business Server deployment options
- Cloud Managed Services for 7/24/365 remote system monitoring, back-up and restore, configuration, administration, patching and updates
- Can be scaled to support large, multi-server Enterprise deployments for thousands of end-users
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365 and third party applications
- Contains all of your Skype for Business server needs in one:
- Front End/Back End Server (Front end runs core server roles, Back end runs SQL database)
- Office Web Apps Server, includes document sharing for A/V Conferencing Services
- Edge Server (Allows users to securely communicate and collaborate with users outside their firewalls)
- Mediation Server (Translates signaling and media between internal Skype for Business Server and public switched telephone network gateway, IP-PBX, or a SIP trunk)
- SQL Server for system database storage and management
- Monitoring (Collects data about the quality of network media, voice calls and A/V conferences)
- Archiving (Ability to archive IM communications and meeting content for compliance reasons)
- Director (Authenticates Skype for Business Server requests)