Short-Term or Long-Term, vTeam or On-Site—
We Help Your IT Team Succeed
Businesses are challenged with staying ahead of the latest trends and competitive developments while also building a responsive and agile IT capability to support growth. Technology alone does not offer a competitive advantage. Differentiation depends on how technology is applied—namely who does it and how effective they are.
NCS provides a full spectrum of IT staffing services to organizations that require on-demand technical expertise. Working with us gives you access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated technology professionals for any kind of IT hiring need.
Our staffing solutions help you secure and optimize the most strategic and variable component to success—your people. We begin our partnership by seeking to understand your business targets and the gaps between your current and future state. We then build a workforce staffing strategy to close those gaps with the right people, skills and competencies, when and where you need them. Our goal is to enable you to achieve your business targets better, faster and more cost-effectively.
NCS IT Staffing Solutions
- IT Support
- Supports service desk, help desk, technology and deployments, IT asset management, Metrics tracking and reporting, project management, support and automation tools.
- Supports cloud based services, service provider engagement and management, infrastructure, unified communications (voice, video, IM, presence, collaboration), messaging (email), virtualization and security initiatives, as well as traditional communication needs and legacy telephony systems
NCS Comprehensive Workforce Solutions
- Contract Staffing
- High-caliber teams or individual IT professionals for temporary or full-time support
- Direct Placements
- Contract-to-hire and direct hire professionals for longer term needs such as resident engineers
- Project Based Services
- Management of discrete IT projects and programs
- Outsourced Services
- Ownership and optimization of defined IT work functions
- Managed Services
- Turn-key outsource including workload ownership, management, staffing resources, performance metrics, reporting and regular business reviews.
We follow industry best practices to help you develop successful strategic IT plans, by understanding how to apply technology to solve your business needs. We use a collaborative approach with you to establish holistic, business-driven solutions for your IT architecture, incorporating your vision to help identify an ideal end-state that includes input from every business unit, resolving your business concerns and achieving the objectives you need to accomplish.
Deploying technologies and integrating them with existing systems often prove to be difficult endeavors for many businesses. Internal IT resources may be capable, but other conditions can create major roadblocks, such as:
- Diminished IT headcount
- Lack of specific expertise in new technologies
- Rapid timelines
- Lack of experience integrating solutions across multi-organizational companies
Without bandwidth and prior experience deploying and integrating a specific solution—along with the need to address immediate daily end-user needs—IT is often forced to delay major technology projects.
Our IT recruiters understand technology and its practical applications, which allows us to better match skills to jobs, work style to company culture, and individual career goals to your IT staffing needs.
At NCS, we do the work of searching for skilled IT professionals so you can stay focused on your business priorities. Providing a customized high-touch service to our clients who have IT staffing needs is the foundation of our reputation and success.